Sixteen Sunbuckles featured in BeautyBliss Magazine // July Issue // Simply Summer and Summer Must Dos

I had the sweetest email pop in my inbox while away on vacation last week.  The July issue of BeautyBliss Magazine is finally on stands (and via web).  My friend, Katie Bickell (remember her? She was featured as Rockstar Mom last month.  Check it out if you missed it!) is one of the editors and asked me to write for the issue.  I'm honored and proud to be apart of such a beautiful magazine.  It showcases real women (not models) and fresh content that is great for the soul.  Check out my feature along with the rest of the magazine.  You won't be disappointed.




Labels: , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: Sixteen Sunbuckles featured in BeautyBliss Magazine // July Issue // Simply Summer and Summer Must Dos

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sixteen Sunbuckles featured in BeautyBliss Magazine // July Issue // Simply Summer and Summer Must Dos

I had the sweetest email pop in my inbox while away on vacation last week.  The July issue of BeautyBliss Magazine is finally on stands (and via web).  My friend, Katie Bickell (remember her? She was featured as Rockstar Mom last month.  Check it out if you missed it!) is one of the editors and asked me to write for the issue.  I'm honored and proud to be apart of such a beautiful magazine.  It showcases real women (not models) and fresh content that is great for the soul.  Check out my feature along with the rest of the magazine.  You won't be disappointed.




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Wow - looks great Lauren! I enjoyed reading your article :)

July 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home