new look // big changes

As you can see everything around here is getting a facelift!  I'm continually learning more and more about code and web design.  I'm having a great time dabbling in all of this tech stuff.

I also wanted to announce I've launched a Big Cartel shop.  Why you ask?  Big Cartel is so much more business friendly than Etsy.  From a shop owner point of view, the fees and service provided is so much easier, (cheaper), and all around more awesome.  I still have the bulk of my services at Etsy.  I am also working very hard to get it updated with new designs.  However please check out my new shop on the Big Cartel


Labels: ,

sixteen sunbuckles: new look // big changes

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

new look // big changes

As you can see everything around here is getting a facelift!  I'm continually learning more and more about code and web design.  I'm having a great time dabbling in all of this tech stuff.

I also wanted to announce I've launched a Big Cartel shop.  Why you ask?  Big Cartel is so much more business friendly than Etsy.  From a shop owner point of view, the fees and service provided is so much easier, (cheaper), and all around more awesome.  I still have the bulk of my services at Etsy.  I am also working very hard to get it updated with new designs.  However please check out my new shop on the Big Cartel


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home