sixteen sunbuckles is getting a makeover // business cards

Its official.  I ordered business cards.  I've had a lot of online business but am starting to get a lot of hand to hand referrals too.  My husband is even talking wedding shop at the fabrication yard.  So, business cards were drawn up.  Check out my shop at the Big Cartel.  Its up and running finally!



Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: sixteen sunbuckles is getting a makeover // business cards

Thursday, June 13, 2013

sixteen sunbuckles is getting a makeover // business cards

Its official.  I ordered business cards.  I've had a lot of online business but am starting to get a lot of hand to hand referrals too.  My husband is even talking wedding shop at the fabrication yard.  So, business cards were drawn up.  Check out my shop at the Big Cartel.  Its up and running finally!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home