{prints} bachelorette for Brandy // classy with a touch of bling

I was pretty excited when my good friend Brooke asked me to design her sister's bachelorette invitations.  I did her sister's Save the Dates back in March.  And her invitations immediately following (stay tuned).  These were my two main ideas for the party.  Brooke had some inspiration and I went with it.  I love that chevron is trending right now.  And all of these fun font collages spilling out over the page. 


 



Labels: , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {prints} bachelorette for Brandy // classy with a touch of bling

Thursday, June 27, 2013

{prints} bachelorette for Brandy // classy with a touch of bling

I was pretty excited when my good friend Brooke asked me to design her sister's bachelorette invitations.  I did her sister's Save the Dates back in March.  And her invitations immediately following (stay tuned).  These were my two main ideas for the party.  Brooke had some inspiration and I went with it.  I love that chevron is trending right now.  And all of these fun font collages spilling out over the page. 





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home