Anna is turning one // Nursery Art Prints

My baby is turning one next week.  Where did the year go?  I'm spending a lot of time reflecting over it these past few days.  Its been a whirlwind of happiness, laughter, challenges, new relationships, and love.  It seems like only yesterday I was folding all her newborn clothes and putting arranging her stuffed animals on the shelves.  I'm finally posting the artwork I created for her nursery.  It hangs over her crib complimenting the whimsical animal prints by Trafalgar's Square.  Check out more of Anna's nursery here.




all prints by sixteen sunbuckles.  please visit the shop for more detail.

Labels: , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: Anna is turning one // Nursery Art Prints

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anna is turning one // Nursery Art Prints

My baby is turning one next week.  Where did the year go?  I'm spending a lot of time reflecting over it these past few days.  Its been a whirlwind of happiness, laughter, challenges, new relationships, and love.  It seems like only yesterday I was folding all her newborn clothes and putting arranging her stuffed animals on the shelves.  I'm finally posting the artwork I created for her nursery.  It hangs over her crib complimenting the whimsical animal prints by Trafalgar's Square.  Check out more of Anna's nursery here.




all prints by sixteen sunbuckles.  please visit the shop for more detail.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Love the bright colours in these prints! Happy 'soon to be' One to Anna :)

June 19, 2013 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home