DIY: tshirt scarf

My friend Emily and I decided to exchange homemade Christmas gifts this year.  I've been going through my clothes and realized I've actually never worn this grey and white tshirt from the Loft.  It never quite fit right and just hangs in the closet. 

So, I repurposed it...



Hopefully Emily will get more wear out of it then I ever did!  Super easy ad fun to make.  I got all the instructions from Method Home .  I braided part of mine and got creative with alternate twists.  If anyone needs help, let me know!

Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: DIY: tshirt scarf

Monday, January 16, 2012

DIY: tshirt scarf

My friend Emily and I decided to exchange homemade Christmas gifts this year.  I've been going through my clothes and realized I've actually never worn this grey and white tshirt from the Loft.  It never quite fit right and just hangs in the closet. 

So, I repurposed it...



Hopefully Emily will get more wear out of it then I ever did!  Super easy ad fun to make.  I got all the instructions from Method Home .  I braided part of mine and got creative with alternate twists.  If anyone needs help, let me know!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home