sweep! sweep!!

Brandon's Christmas party for work involved... yes, you guessed it... curling!  Actually, there are quite a few Canadians that do not curl.  In fact, the national sport is actually lacrosse.  I'm not sure why Americans think everyone in Canada loves curling (they enjoy hockey so much more).  I also don't know if I'll join a curling team any time soon but it was fun trying it out!






For more photos of us curling, visit our Shutterfly page!

Labels: ,

sixteen sunbuckles: sweep! sweep!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

sweep! sweep!!

Brandon's Christmas party for work involved... yes, you guessed it... curling!  Actually, there are quite a few Canadians that do not curl.  In fact, the national sport is actually lacrosse.  I'm not sure why Americans think everyone in Canada loves curling (they enjoy hockey so much more).  I also don't know if I'll join a curling team any time soon but it was fun trying it out!






For more photos of us curling, visit our Shutterfly page!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home