{art print} farm themed nursery // holden joseph

As you are noticing on my blog I am surrounded by little boy babies!  I think I have celebrated either the birth or a first birthday of at least ten boy babies since the beginning of Spring.  Yowza.  I am having so much fun with these art prints.  I especially love doing this one for our cousin Holden because of the farm theme.  (Farms are near and dear to my heart since I'm a farmer's daughter).  Looking forward to seeing it on his wall!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {art print} farm themed nursery // holden joseph

Thursday, August 8, 2013

{art print} farm themed nursery // holden joseph

As you are noticing on my blog I am surrounded by little boy babies!  I think I have celebrated either the birth or a first birthday of at least ten boy babies since the beginning of Spring.  Yowza.  I am having so much fun with these art prints.  I especially love doing this one for our cousin Holden because of the farm theme.  (Farms are near and dear to my heart since I'm a farmer's daughter).  Looking forward to seeing it on his wall!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home