{prints} Coral and Burlap // Wedding Invitations

This bride wanted to do as much as possible for herself.  I am all for a bride that love DIY!  I put everything together via web.  She printed, constructed, and stuffed envelopes herself.  When she showed me her inspiration I fell in love with her whole wedding design.  This invitation suite is simple but elegant, country but feminine.  LOVE!





Labels: , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {prints} Coral and Burlap // Wedding Invitations

Thursday, July 25, 2013

{prints} Coral and Burlap // Wedding Invitations

This bride wanted to do as much as possible for herself.  I am all for a bride that love DIY!  I put everything together via web.  She printed, constructed, and stuffed envelopes herself.  When she showed me her inspiration I fell in love with her whole wedding design.  This invitation suite is simple but elegant, country but feminine.  LOVE!





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home