{shanks household} on vacation in Vegas

I'll be taking the long weekend off in Vegas with my girlfriends.  My husband is gracious enough to let me go and hold down the fort here at home.  A full weekend away from Anna will be difficult but I'm looking forward to a fun weekend relaxing by the pool, shopping. We booked tickets to Cirque Soleil! We are celebrating my friend Emily's "final fling before the ring" and I'm looking forward to meeting the other bridesmaids. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on what we should do in Vegas!


Labels:

sixteen sunbuckles: {shanks household} on vacation in Vegas

Thursday, May 23, 2013

{shanks household} on vacation in Vegas

I'll be taking the long weekend off in Vegas with my girlfriends.  My husband is gracious enough to let me go and hold down the fort here at home.  A full weekend away from Anna will be difficult but I'm looking forward to a fun weekend relaxing by the pool, shopping. We booked tickets to Cirque Soleil! We are celebrating my friend Emily's "final fling before the ring" and I'm looking forward to meeting the other bridesmaids. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on what we should do in Vegas!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home