the new kindle

This ladies and gentlemen is what I have been waiting for... a touch screen kindle!  I have wanted a kindle for some time but hated the keyboard look.  I have visited the nook multiple times at Barnes and Noble but just couldn't get myself to purchase it.  Well, now I'm sold!  Thank you Amazon, now I can read to my hearts content without worrying about how I'll ship all these books back to the states with me.  Question is... color or basic e-reader???




Labels: ,

sixteen sunbuckles: the new kindle

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the new kindle

This ladies and gentlemen is what I have been waiting for... a touch screen kindle!  I have wanted a kindle for some time but hated the keyboard look.  I have visited the nook multiple times at Barnes and Noble but just couldn't get myself to purchase it.  Well, now I'm sold!  Thank you Amazon, now I can read to my hearts content without worrying about how I'll ship all these books back to the states with me.  Question is... color or basic e-reader???




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home