Moving Announcement

I designed and sent these out to all of our family and friends this morning.  If you didn't get one please let me know and I'll send you one with our correct address ASAP.


So far the move has been a success!  I came in on the last flight of the night from the states.  Con:  extremely tired! Pro:  No lines at customs!  Now... if only I had a magic wand to help me unpack my FOUR suitcases!

Labels:

sixteen sunbuckles: Moving Announcement

Monday, September 19, 2011

Moving Announcement

I designed and sent these out to all of our family and friends this morning.  If you didn't get one please let me know and I'll send you one with our correct address ASAP.


So far the move has been a success!  I came in on the last flight of the night from the states.  Con:  extremely tired! Pro:  No lines at customs!  Now... if only I had a magic wand to help me unpack my FOUR suitcases!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home