Sprout


How cute and adorable are these little bookmarks?  I stumbled upon them while blogging yesterday.  Connect design has a lot of quirky objects worth looking at.  I'm going to add these bookmarks to my Christmas list.  You get a set of two when you order.  I've been back and forth on ordering an e-reader.  These little guys are keeping me motivated to read the old fashion way.  Happy reading!



Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: Sprout

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sprout


How cute and adorable are these little bookmarks?  I stumbled upon them while blogging yesterday.  Connect design has a lot of quirky objects worth looking at.  I'm going to add these bookmarks to my Christmas list.  You get a set of two when you order.  I've been back and forth on ordering an e-reader.  These little guys are keeping me motivated to read the old fashion way.  Happy reading!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home