{art print} baby whale // i love you

I'm always thrilled to get custom artwork requests for nurseries.  Jac loved the giraffe print I did for my friend Michelle.  However her theme had more of a beachy feel to it.  I love little whales in boy rooms, don't you?


for more information on ordering prints // www.sixteensunbuckles.bigcartel.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {art print} baby whale // i love you

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

{art print} baby whale // i love you

I'm always thrilled to get custom artwork requests for nurseries.  Jac loved the giraffe print I did for my friend Michelle.  However her theme had more of a beachy feel to it.  I love little whales in boy rooms, don't you?


for more information on ordering prints // www.sixteensunbuckles.bigcartel.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home