{knits} baby hat // black and white

Who says a baby hat has to be blue or pink?  I love my friend Carrie and that she loves the color black.  I also love that baby clothes are in such variation now.  Fluorescent, colorful patterns, and crazy unique colors.  I do love the traditional baby pastels but its fun to spice up the wardrobe every once in awhile.  Don't you think?




Labels: , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {knits} baby hat // black and white

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

{knits} baby hat // black and white

Who says a baby hat has to be blue or pink?  I love my friend Carrie and that she loves the color black.  I also love that baby clothes are in such variation now.  Fluorescent, colorful patterns, and crazy unique colors.  I do love the traditional baby pastels but its fun to spice up the wardrobe every once in awhile.  Don't you think?




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home