{wedding invitation} Navy Blue, Twine, Mason Jars, and Austin, Texas // Dan + Emily

Emily and I finally got all of our invitations sent out for their destination wedding in Austin, Texas.  I am fairly certain she put more work into these than I did.  Designing and printing is only 25% of the work.  Cutting, addressing, stamping, and mailing is the other 75%.  I love the finished product though.  Its very Emily.  Its tastefully minimalistic but very country chic.  Emily went with a pocket fold style but to save costs she decided on a panel pocket.  One side housed the invitation and the other side we stuffed with the enclosure cards. 




The countdown has officially started for this bridesmaid.  I am really looking forward to getting out of Alberta for a weekend, float the river in Austin and break out my cowboy boots.

Please check out Emily and Dan's Save the Date photo magnets.  And for all other designs visit my shop!

Labels: , , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {wedding invitation} Navy Blue, Twine, Mason Jars, and Austin, Texas // Dan + Emily

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

{wedding invitation} Navy Blue, Twine, Mason Jars, and Austin, Texas // Dan + Emily

Emily and I finally got all of our invitations sent out for their destination wedding in Austin, Texas.  I am fairly certain she put more work into these than I did.  Designing and printing is only 25% of the work.  Cutting, addressing, stamping, and mailing is the other 75%.  I love the finished product though.  Its very Emily.  Its tastefully minimalistic but very country chic.  Emily went with a pocket fold style but to save costs she decided on a panel pocket.  One side housed the invitation and the other side we stuffed with the enclosure cards. 




The countdown has officially started for this bridesmaid.  I am really looking forward to getting out of Alberta for a weekend, float the river in Austin and break out my cowboy boots.

Please check out Emily and Dan's Save the Date photo magnets.  And for all other designs visit my shop!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home