{save the date} templates on Etsy

I'm starting to get a little collection of templates at my shop.  For the DIY Bride out there on a budget and able to do her own printing then these are for you.  Less than $20/template and I can customize colors, names, dates, etc to make it personal and your own.  I can print these on photo magnets, cardstock or send you the digital file for your own printing at home. 

I like doing these and LOVE helping a bride on a small budget!


Labels: , , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: {save the date} templates on Etsy

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

{save the date} templates on Etsy

I'm starting to get a little collection of templates at my shop.  For the DIY Bride out there on a budget and able to do her own printing then these are for you.  Less than $20/template and I can customize colors, names, dates, etc to make it personal and your own.  I can print these on photo magnets, cardstock or send you the digital file for your own printing at home. 

I like doing these and LOVE helping a bride on a small budget!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home