knits {newborn fuzzy blend}

The best thing about traveling around all the time is meeting all these people.  I met Katie while we were still in Corpus Christi.  Her husband has since then found another job and moved them both back to Michigan.  Katie and I have remained friends (thank goodness for social media!).  She is expecting their first child here in May and I couldn't be happier for them.  She asked me to make them a little knit for a newborn shoot.  They aren't sure what they are having so I used a blended yarn of pastel colors.  I can't wait to see it on baby b!



Labels: , , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: knits {newborn fuzzy blend}

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

knits {newborn fuzzy blend}

The best thing about traveling around all the time is meeting all these people.  I met Katie while we were still in Corpus Christi.  Her husband has since then found another job and moved them both back to Michigan.  Katie and I have remained friends (thank goodness for social media!).  She is expecting their first child here in May and I couldn't be happier for them.  She asked me to make them a little knit for a newborn shoot.  They aren't sure what they are having so I used a blended yarn of pastel colors.  I can't wait to see it on baby b!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home