knits {cozy slippers}

I had the best intentions of getting these finished in December.  Look at me.  What month is it now?  Well, let's just say I did get them completed before Easter, right?  At what point can you stop blaming everything on being a new mom? One of my dearest friends is receiving these darling little things in the mail this week.  I hope she loves them as much as I love her.


Labels: , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: knits {cozy slippers}

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

knits {cozy slippers}

I had the best intentions of getting these finished in December.  Look at me.  What month is it now?  Well, let's just say I did get them completed before Easter, right?  At what point can you stop blaming everything on being a new mom? One of my dearest friends is receiving these darling little things in the mail this week.  I hope she loves them as much as I love her.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

these are SO sweet - nice work!

March 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

thank you! they are so easy to make!
:)Ls

March 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home