scandinavian design: simple, minimal, natural design

I posted a week or so ago about scandinavian design.  I'm infatuated with its trend right now.  Maybe its my scandinavian roots calling out inside?  I just saw House and Home posted their favorite finds this week on their blog.  LOVED so I thought I'd share... have you fallen in love yet with its simple design and natural elements yet?





Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: scandinavian design: simple, minimal, natural design

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

scandinavian design: simple, minimal, natural design

I posted a week or so ago about scandinavian design.  I'm infatuated with its trend right now.  Maybe its my scandinavian roots calling out inside?  I just saw House and Home posted their favorite finds this week on their blog.  LOVED so I thought I'd share... have you fallen in love yet with its simple design and natural elements yet?





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home