happy mother's day

 
well I'm not quite a mother, according to my husband.  But he did bring home some happy "mother to be" flowers.  They are beautiful!  The lilies are just starting to pop open and are so cheery.  Its nice to see something blooming since nobody has planted any flowers yet in Alberta.  We did have great weather this weekend though.  Pup and I were able to sit outside and enjoy some sun on our faces.  (Well I sat in the sun, pup thought I was crazy and sat in the shade).  It should get up to 80 on Tuesday.  I know that probably isn't exciting to all my viewers that have enjoyed spring for the last month or so but it is to us Canadians!  Our first day of 80 deg. weather.  I'll take it.


I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day with their families.  I'm wishing my mom and my grandma's a very special one!

Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: happy mother's day

Monday, May 14, 2012

happy mother's day

 
well I'm not quite a mother, according to my husband.  But he did bring home some happy "mother to be" flowers.  They are beautiful!  The lilies are just starting to pop open and are so cheery.  Its nice to see something blooming since nobody has planted any flowers yet in Alberta.  We did have great weather this weekend though.  Pup and I were able to sit outside and enjoy some sun on our faces.  (Well I sat in the sun, pup thought I was crazy and sat in the shade).  It should get up to 80 on Tuesday.  I know that probably isn't exciting to all my viewers that have enjoyed spring for the last month or so but it is to us Canadians!  Our first day of 80 deg. weather.  I'll take it.


I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day with their families.  I'm wishing my mom and my grandma's a very special one!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home