read of the week: on becoming babywise II

I went ahead and read the second book in the baby wise series.  On Becoming Babywise II:  Parenting Your 5 to 12 month old through the babyhood transition by Gary Ezzo. 


I figured it would be better to read it now while I still have plenty of time to soak in the information.  I am sure I'll go back and re-read later on.  I'm really enjoying this parenting strategy.  Grant it, it does seem a bit structured but I like the ideas it proposes.  This book in particular deals with introducing solid foods, the high chair and manners.  It also goes into depth about play time and nap time schedules.  I really hope we can get on a schedule.  We will know here in a few short weeks!

Labels: ,

sixteen sunbuckles: read of the week: on becoming babywise II

Saturday, May 5, 2012

read of the week: on becoming babywise II

I went ahead and read the second book in the baby wise series.  On Becoming Babywise II:  Parenting Your 5 to 12 month old through the babyhood transition by Gary Ezzo. 


I figured it would be better to read it now while I still have plenty of time to soak in the information.  I am sure I'll go back and re-read later on.  I'm really enjoying this parenting strategy.  Grant it, it does seem a bit structured but I like the ideas it proposes.  This book in particular deals with introducing solid foods, the high chair and manners.  It also goes into depth about play time and nap time schedules.  I really hope we can get on a schedule.  We will know here in a few short weeks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home