I've purchased my first real baby purchase this week. A diaper bag, yes now I am a full fledged momma. After some researching and some advice from other mommas I decided on a Petunia Pickle Bottom. I purchased their most popular, the boxy backpack in a new spring 2012 color: delightful dubrovnik. I am pretty excited about this bag!
All the technical details according to their website:
Dimensions: 13 X 13.5 X 5.5 in.
- Coral and slate mod flower design with coral and slate hand-embroidered detail. Slate water-resistant lining and straps.
- Hands-free backpack or long messenger strap
- Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad
- 2 large diaper/wipes pockets
- 4 bottle pockets
- 2 organizational pockets
- Small pacifier pocket
- Detachable dirty diaper pouch
- "No more digging" key clip
- PVC-Free Glazed wipe-able exterior
- Water-resistant lining
- PPB monogrammed wipes case
Compatible with Valet Stroller Clips (Sold Separately) (which i also bought!)
Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean lining with damp cloth.
Labels: baby, baby product, our house