read of the week: bossy pants

Tina Fey's biography was recommended by my good friend, Emily.  I checked it out from the library (yest, the library) and since its a new release I only had a week to read it.  So i may not appreciate the book as much as some people since i rushed through it.  I did get a few laughs but I doubt I'll ever own it.  For the full (and better) review:  New York Times


Labels:

sixteen sunbuckles: read of the week: bossy pants

Thursday, November 3, 2011

read of the week: bossy pants

Tina Fey's biography was recommended by my good friend, Emily.  I checked it out from the library (yest, the library) and since its a new release I only had a week to read it.  So i may not appreciate the book as much as some people since i rushed through it.  I did get a few laughs but I doubt I'll ever own it.  For the full (and better) review:  New York Times


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home