Aubrey's wedding programs

Aubrey asked me to design her wedding programs for her wedding.  I was thrilled to help out!  And then I ended up taking control and becoming her wedding coordinator in general, ha!  Everything was beautiful (mos t of all the bride). I hope to have pictures of the wedding up soon.

outside
inside
Aubrey loves the color purple so the whole wedding was variations of deep purple, ivory, and a buttery yellow.  So pretty for fall!  We took a lot of inspiration and design elements from my own wedding programs.  My wonderful best friend did most of the designing on them.  You can check out all of Abby's work at The Turquoise Penguin.

Labels: , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: Aubrey's wedding programs

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aubrey's wedding programs

Aubrey asked me to design her wedding programs for her wedding.  I was thrilled to help out!  And then I ended up taking control and becoming her wedding coordinator in general, ha!  Everything was beautiful (mos t of all the bride). I hope to have pictures of the wedding up soon.

outside
inside
Aubrey loves the color purple so the whole wedding was variations of deep purple, ivory, and a buttery yellow.  So pretty for fall!  We took a lot of inspiration and design elements from my own wedding programs.  My wonderful best friend did most of the designing on them.  You can check out all of Abby's work at The Turquoise Penguin.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home