erin's bridal shower

i had a friendly little request from my good friend Brooke a few weeks ago to make bridal shower invitations for our friend, Erin.  We came up with a few options... which do you think was the winner?






I had a great time making these!  Erin, I wish I could be in Chicago for your special day!  Brooke, take lots of pictures for me.  Congratulations again Erin!

Labels: , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: erin's bridal shower

Saturday, October 29, 2011

erin's bridal shower

i had a friendly little request from my good friend Brooke a few weeks ago to make bridal shower invitations for our friend, Erin.  We came up with a few options... which do you think was the winner?






I had a great time making these!  Erin, I wish I could be in Chicago for your special day!  Brooke, take lots of pictures for me.  Congratulations again Erin!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home