officially open

Well I finally opened up my Etsy shop!  I'm not sure exactly what all I'm going to put in my store.  Keep checking back to see new items!  Right now I'm really interested in knitting.  Most of my items will be custom and made to order.  However, I hope to get a few more samples finished for people to see.  I'm really excited about this!  I've already had a great positive response.  Let me know what you think.  And please, start shopping!  Its never to early to put in orders for those fall birthdays!  (Everyone always loves a new scarf!) Let me know if there is something you are interested in (maybe you've seen it on Pinterest).  I can knit about anything.


happy shopping ~> http://www.etsy.com/shop/sixteensunbuckles
sixteen sunbuckles: officially open

Monday, June 18, 2012

officially open

Well I finally opened up my Etsy shop!  I'm not sure exactly what all I'm going to put in my store.  Keep checking back to see new items!  Right now I'm really interested in knitting.  Most of my items will be custom and made to order.  However, I hope to get a few more samples finished for people to see.  I'm really excited about this!  I've already had a great positive response.  Let me know what you think.  And please, start shopping!  Its never to early to put in orders for those fall birthdays!  (Everyone always loves a new scarf!) Let me know if there is something you are interested in (maybe you've seen it on Pinterest).  I can knit about anything.


happy shopping ~> http://www.etsy.com/shop/sixteensunbuckles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home