read of the week: Last Night at the Chateau Marmont






















If you took my recommendation and read "Chasing Harry Winston" then you'll love this by the same author, Lauren Weisberger.  Its definitely chic lit but its a good book to curl up with on a snowy day.  Summary:  Brooke has been working two jobs trying to support herself and her husband while he makes it big in the music industry.  After what seems like an infinite amount of time and after everyone has given up on him he finally catches a break.  A whirlwind of interviews, red carpets, and touring starts out as an exciting time for both husband and wife.  However, as tabloids explode with scandal Brooke has to decide if this is what she wants out of life after all.  The thing I liked most about this book was that the ending wasn't what I expected at all.  I think Weisberger has one more book out so I'm excited to read that one next.

Happy reading my friends!







Labels:

sixteen sunbuckles: read of the week: Last Night at the Chateau Marmont

Saturday, December 3, 2011

read of the week: Last Night at the Chateau Marmont






















If you took my recommendation and read "Chasing Harry Winston" then you'll love this by the same author, Lauren Weisberger.  Its definitely chic lit but its a good book to curl up with on a snowy day.  Summary:  Brooke has been working two jobs trying to support herself and her husband while he makes it big in the music industry.  After what seems like an infinite amount of time and after everyone has given up on him he finally catches a break.  A whirlwind of interviews, red carpets, and touring starts out as an exciting time for both husband and wife.  However, as tabloids explode with scandal Brooke has to decide if this is what she wants out of life after all.  The thing I liked most about this book was that the ending wasn't what I expected at all.  I think Weisberger has one more book out so I'm excited to read that one next.

Happy reading my friends!







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home