and the knitting continues

As most of you know... the more I knit the more obsessed I am with the hobby.  I finished my first baby blanket last month (yes, I'm late blogging... blame it on the move!)  for my good friend, Michelle.  She is expecting a little boy 3 weeks after us!  We have had a lot of fun going through pregnancy together.



This particular baby blanket is super easy to make.  I would consider it a beginner project so if you are interested in getting started then I would recommend the Gleeful Tweed Pattern.  You can get it free at Lion Brand.  All you need is circular needles size 17 and 2 giant balls of 5 oz yarn.  Oh, I would pick up a movie or two as well.  It is somewhat time consuming.


Labels: , , ,

sixteen sunbuckles: and the knitting continues

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

and the knitting continues

As most of you know... the more I knit the more obsessed I am with the hobby.  I finished my first baby blanket last month (yes, I'm late blogging... blame it on the move!)  for my good friend, Michelle.  She is expecting a little boy 3 weeks after us!  We have had a lot of fun going through pregnancy together.



This particular baby blanket is super easy to make.  I would consider it a beginner project so if you are interested in getting started then I would recommend the Gleeful Tweed Pattern.  You can get it free at Lion Brand.  All you need is circular needles size 17 and 2 giant balls of 5 oz yarn.  Oh, I would pick up a movie or two as well.  It is somewhat time consuming.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home