Bathtime

While I was packing today I kept hearing the strangest clunk, thunk sounds coming from the bathroom. Guess who I found in the bathtub!


Why do you think he was in there?
a) he really loves baths
b) he was thirsty
c) he was trying to find a little piece and quiet from the radio blaring and the packing tape/boxes galore
d) all of the above

:) Happy Packing!

Labels:

sixteen sunbuckles: Bathtime

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bathtime

While I was packing today I kept hearing the strangest clunk, thunk sounds coming from the bathroom. Guess who I found in the bathtub!


Why do you think he was in there?
a) he really loves baths
b) he was thirsty
c) he was trying to find a little piece and quiet from the radio blaring and the packing tape/boxes galore
d) all of the above

:) Happy Packing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home